Enabling the notifications/subscriptions setting

Tsuyoshi
Tsuyoshi Dataiker, PartnerAdmin, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 106 Dataiker
edited June 29 in Community Feedback

Hello community, after the migration to the new platform, it looks like the notification setting for some categories are gone. As shown in the image, some categories have a "Follow" button, and I could add the notifications again.

However, a community in the following link has no "Follow" icon, so I was not able to subscribe.

https://community.dataiku.com/categories/japan-user-group-(data-haiker)

Would you please enable the "Follow/Subscribe" feature for the category above? Thank you in advance for your attention.

2 votes

Released · Last Updated

Thank you for pointing this out - this has now been resolved and the follow button is now working as intended.

Comments

• Michael Grayson
    Michael Grayson Administrator, Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Community Team Posts: 298 Administrator

Hi Tsuyoshi - thanks for pointing this out. As the status shows, this is now resolved.
    I'd like to add that anyone already following the user group (or a member of it) had their status preserved through this issue. The absence of the button should not have removed peoples following (previous called "subscribing") status.

• Tsuyoshi
    Tsuyoshi Dataiker, PartnerAdmin, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 106 Dataiker

Hi Michael, thank you for your solution. Confirmed the icon was displayed and I could follow the category again. Really appreciate it!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…