Error in logging (Api key not provided)

wbezou
wbezou Registered Posts: 8 ✭✭✭
edited July 16 in Setup & Configuration

Hello,

While in the process on configuring and debugging SSO (other topic to come), I'm seeing an error in the log about logging itself.

It complains that it can't trace because the API key is not provided ?

Any reason to that, it's on a fresh install of DataIku 12.6.

Thanks

[2024/05/31-11:08:47.242] [qtp1612496268-1005] [INFO] [dku.tracing]  - [ct: 1] Failed to trace call info: 
com.dataiku.dip.exceptions.NotAuthenticatedException: API Key not provided (Bearer ******)
    at com.dataiku.dip.security.auth.APIAuthUtils.getKeyStr(APIAuthUtils.java:31)
    at com.dataiku.dip.security.auth.PublicAPIKeyAuthService.getKey(PublicAPIKeyAuthService.java:25)
    at com.dataiku.dip.security.auth.MetaAuthService.getWithContextFromAnyOrNullNoXSRF(MetaAuthService.java:166)
    at com.dataiku.dip.server.controllers.CallTracingAspect.doCall(CallTracingAspect.java:59)
    at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor51.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)

Answers

• Alexandru
    Alexandru Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 1,225 Dataiker

Hi @wbezou

Can you please open a support ticket with the entire log or instance diagnostics + how you reproduce the "API Key not provided (Bearer ******) "

Kind regards,

• wbezou
    wbezou Registered Posts: 8 ✭✭✭

Hello AlexT, thank you for you reply.

I've already submited the instance diagnostic for the SSO issue (ticket #67753), the full log is pretty big and has just many time this message, I'm going to submit a new ticket with both logs linked with we transfer.

Thanks

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…