ERROR with run manually a scenario

Xuan
Xuan Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hello,

I tried to run manually a scenario, but i got error below:

Failed to enumerate source { "useGlobalProxy": true, "providerType": "URL", "params": { "path": "https://downloads.dataiku.com/public/website-additional-assets/data/merchant_info.csv.zip", "consider404AsEmpty": true, "fallbackHeadToGet": true, "trustAnySSLCertificate": false } }, caused by: CodedIOException: in act.download_to_merchants_NP: HEAD request to https://downloads.dataiku.com/public/website-additional-assets/data/merchant_info.csv.zip failed: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target, caused by: ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target, caused by: SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

what could cause of this problem?

thanks

Answers

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,024 Neuron

The error suggests your server is not configured properly since it doesn't trust the Dataiku SSL certificate. Try setting the CA_REQUESTS_BUNDLE variable in DSS_DATA_DIR/bin/env-site.sh to your corresponding CA trust bundle store for your operating system.

• Xuan
    Xuan Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 5 ✭✭

How can i find /env-site.sh ? i can find env-site.ps1 but not env-site.sh. and there is no variable CA_REQUESTS_BUNDLE. and how can i know my corresponding CA trust bundle store?

thanks

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 2,024 Neuron

This is the same error you had in your other post and that has the same root cause a your your Git post. You are facing this issues because you are using the unsupported Windows version of Dataiku. I am not sure how to fix this issue on Windows.

Like I said on my prior posts if you are going to be using the full Dataiku feature set you should be looking at installing a Dataiku in a fully supported environment hence you should look to install Dataiku in a VM or supported OS. Alternatively a lot of people run Dataiku under MacOS, which is also unsupported, but since it's Unix based doesn't seem to experience as many issues as Windows. I run it on my Mac and I can download tutorial projects from Dataiku, use Git, etc without any issues.

Finally please state that you are using Windows in your future posts as it will help others pinpoint the root cause of your problems more quickly.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…