Advanced Designer Visual Recipies

Christoph
Christoph Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3

I want to uploade the provided ZIP file for the Visual Recipie Tutorial, however, I cannot extract the csv files. I only get the JSON-files. Does someone know how to handle this issue?

Best Answer

• Sean
    Sean Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 168 Dataiker
    Answer ✓

Hi @Christoph
    , I think I understand now. The zip file you are trying to import is a new Dataiku project. However it sounds like you are within a project trying to import a new dataset. You want to go back to the Design home (Click the bird at the top left). Click +New Project > Import project. That's where you want to upload the zip file for a project.

Answers

• Sean
    Sean Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer Posts: 168 Dataiker

Hi @Christoph
    can you clarify which tutorial and which file you're trying to upload? Thanks!

• Christoph
    Christoph Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3

Hi SeanA, it's the first tutorial for the advanced designer certification. If I want to start with the tutorial "Visual Recipies - Tutorial I Getting Started" I am asked to start this way:

1. From the Dataiku Design homepage, click + New Project > DSS tutorials > Advanced Designer > Visual Recipes.

2. From the project homepage, click Go to Flow.

Or by uploading a ZIP-file (the starter project) as a result I would like to upload the ZIP-file but than I do not get the CSV files (only JSON-files).

Thanks for your help!

• Sean

When you try to download the ZIP file found on the downloads site, does your browser automatically unzip the file? You need it to remain zipped in order to import it. (Also does the in-product method not work for some reason?)

• Christoph

Yes, it remains zipped and if I upload the zipped folder I get 31 files to create new datasets.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…