DSS installation failed on MacOs Ventura

vmx
vmx Registered Posts: 1

I have the Ventura version of MacOs. I can’t install Dataiku DSS for the first time. The installer failed when attempting to install DSS (No worries to install python and java).

I need help

Operating system used: MacOs 13 Ventura

Tagged:

Answers

• JordanB
    JordanB Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 295 Dataiker

Hi @vmx

Unfortunately, DSS is not yet supported for osx 13.0. We are currently working on it, but do not have an ETA at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best,

Jordan

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@vmx

welcome to the Dataiku community, we are so glad that you have joined us.

Although dss on Ventura is not officially supported as @JordanB
    has said. There was a discussion about a work around on this point that may be of some help to you if you want to be a bit adventurous and color outside of the lines. This of course would not be something that the dss team can support in detail.

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Setup-Configuration/Dataiku-no-longer-starts-after-upgrade-to-macOS-13-Ventura/m-p/30226

hope this might help.

• Erlebacher
    Erlebacher Registered Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi Jordan,

So much software already runs on Ventura. I would be very interested in knowing what it is about Ventura that makes it incompatible with Dataiku in its present form. This is a serious inconvenience for some of us! Thank you for any information.

Gordon

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…