Design API key and Visual Studio Code

Erlebacher
Erlebacher Registered Posts: 82 ✭✭

I am trying to hook up Visual Studio Code to the free version of Dataiku. I am asked form my design-API-key-secret. Where can I find it? Is this the overall key or the project key?

Thanks.

Operating system used: maces M1, 11.52

Tagged:

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@Erlebacher

If I remember correctly when I tried to do this several years ago. API keys are not a feature available in the free version of Dataiku DSS.

Sorry for the bad news.

• CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Erlebacher
    while you wait for a more complete response please note that both notebooks and IDE are available on the free edition. I think you will find this resource in our Knowledge Base helpful: How to Edit Dataiku Recipes and Plugins in Visual Studio Code.

I hope this helps!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…