deployement failing with auth issues

Rushil09
Rushil09 Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Frontrunner 2022 Participant Posts: 17 Partner

Hi I was about to set up an infrastructure and the deployer

Operating system used: Ubuntu

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Emma
    Emma Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 52 Dataiker
    Answer ✓

Hey @Rushil09

You need to make sure that your user which looks like 'rushi.s' in the error message exists on the Automation node and has the correct permissions to create infrastructure and publish. If not, you will need an admin to add you to the Automation node.

If there are further problems please open a support ticket with support@dataiku.com

Hope that helps,

Emma

Answers

• Rushil09
    Rushil09 Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Frontrunner 2022 Participant Posts: 17 Partner

How do I add a user to the automation node?

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,925 Neuron

Repeat the same process you followed to add your user to your Designer node in your Automation node.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…