dataiku Ai

srmh00
srmh00 Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Bonsoir tout le monde , j'ai comme projet académique " Mise en place d'une plateforme dataiku AI pour des cas d'utilisation d'analyse évolutifs " puisque c'est ma première expérience à dataiku , je veux un peux d'aide s'il vous plait .

Answers

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron

@srmh00

Welcome to the Dataiku community. Can you say a bit more about the kind of help that would be most useful to you? Maybe something about your use case?

• Are you looking for help configuring a system for yourself, or lots of system users?
    • How big will your data be? Hundreds, thousands, millions or billions of records?
    • Where do you expect to store your data during analytics and ML activity. On your local file system, in a SQL or no SQL database, snowflake, hfs…
    • Where would you hope to host your instance, on your local computer or laptop, with one of the cloud providers like AWS, or have Dataiku host it for you with their cloud offering?
    • Where / How do you hope to source your data, from public internet sites, college or university databases?
    • What kinds of models do you hope to create?
    • How do you hope to share your results with others?

All these questions will have some impact on how you might setup Dataiku. Please feel free to share whatever ideas you can.

• srmh00
    srmh00 Registered Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

@tgb417
    merci pour votre temps ,

j'ai besoin d'un coup de main pour commencer le projet .

comme j'ai mentionné le sujet c'est " Mise en place d'une plateforme dataiku AI pour des cas d'utilisation d'analyse évolutifs " .

NB : c'est dans le secteur bancaire .

je veux savoir :

• la démarche ou bien la procédure pour réalisé ce projet .
    • les étapes du création de ce projet de A à Z .
  • CoreyS
    CoreyS Dataiker Alumni, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Registered Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @srmh00
    if you are interested in learning more about Dataiku then I strongly suggest you utilize our Learning Paths and/or Quick Starts on our Dataiku Academy. The Dataiku Academy is free and self paced for your Dataiku journey.

I'd also recommend our Industry Solutions, which will allow you get an initial understanding of the business use cases addressed by each solution, and how they are solved with Dataiku. In particular you may find the Financial Services and Finance Teams useful. In addition you can read about Financial Services and Banking Stories and Financial Services & Banking and Finance & Audit Sample Projects on the Dataiku website.

I hope this helps!

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…