playback speed 1.5x - permanent setting

mmg
mmg Registered Posts: 4 ✭✭✭

Is there a way to set the playback speed to 1.5x (or any other value) as a default value for all the videos I am watching?

I checked the Profile, but found no such setting.

Best Answer

• tgb417
    tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,598 Neuron
    Answer ✓

@mmg

Welcome to the Dataiku Community.

As someone who likes to listen to educational videos a bit faster than they were recorded. I understand how you would find the ability to have this feature be helpful. I'm not aware of any feature that meets this need built into the dataiku academy website.

However I do know that the academy team have been very supportive of making the site more responsive to our needs as learners. I know that I suggested that the site be a bit more screen reader friendly. And they have made progress in this area.

I'd like to invite you to add a product suggestion around this point on the product idea page.

https://community.dataiku.com/t5/Product-Ideas/idb-p/Product_Ideas

--Tom

Answers

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…