Dss community phone app

Tuong-Vi
Tuong-Vi Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Neuron 2020, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022 Posts: 33 Partner
Hello,
I have set up dataiku community application for my phone (android) but I can't read posts. I have this kind of message :
An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 36B9BBA8.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

Does anybody else have this issue?
Thank you for your help, Regards

Answers

• ClaudiusH
    ClaudiusH Alpha Tester, Dataiker Alumni, Registered Posts: 106 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Tuong-Vi,

Great to hear you want to try taking this Community with you on your mobile Sorry that you ran into this issue. Fridays are when our community undergoes maintenance and you might have just tried it out during this window where sometimes your current user session gets terminated. I agree that the "Unexpected Error" error isn't helpful. Sorry for that.

Can you try signing out and back in again and then you should be able to read posts again.

• Tuong-Vi
    Tuong-Vi Partner, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Neuron 2020, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022 Posts: 33 Partner

Hi, I understand it's ok now thank you

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…