Want to filter records in dataset for past 3 weeks using scenario

Rutuja
Rutuja Registered Posts: 20 ✭✭✭

On output dataset (CSV file) how can I apply filter to fetch only last 3 weeks records and send a email on every weekend.

I need to also highlight records within dataset with warning if the error column value is > 90.

Do I need to write python recipe for it or their is some other way to do it?

Answers

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,926 Neuron

@Ruta
    wrote:

On output dataset (CSV file) how can I apply filter to fetch only last 3 weeks records and send a email on every weekend.

Hi have asked this question already in your other post and I have provided the following answer:

"Mail dataset attachments can't have any filters applied to them. But this is a trivial problem to bypass. Just add a new Filter recipe using your original calculate percentage of 0s dataset as an input and then set whatever filters you want. Then use the new output dataset in your mail attachment."

Is there a reason as to why you are not able to do the steps I suggested?

@Ruta
    wrote:

I need to also highlight records within dataset with warning if the error column value is > 90.

Do I need to write python recipe for it or their is some other way to do it?

You don't need to use Python. Have a look at the Dataset conditional formatting documentation which is available in v12.5 or above. The format should be preserved with you export the dataset to Excel.

• Rutuja

Yeah I agree dataset attachments can't have any filters applied to them. So I m trying to apply some custom Conditional formatting to highlight warning. I can't see any option as "Conditional formatting" under the date column. I am using Dataiku 12.1 version. I have attached screenshot for your ref. I tried using prepare recipe, then apply relative date filter for date range it worked!.

Thanks

• Turribeach
    Turribeach Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Neuron, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,926 Neuron

>> Yeah I agree dataset attachments can't have any filters applied to them.

Apply the filter to a new dataset using the previous one as input. Then use this new dataset as the mail attachment.

>> I am using Dataiku 12.1 version

As I said the "Conditional formatting" feature is available in Dataiku v12.5 or above. If you have v12.1 then it is obviously NOT available. Upgrade your Dataiku version if you want this feaure.

• Rutuja

I can't upgrade Dataiku version to 12.5. Is there any other option to highlight records/row in dataset with condition.

Thanks

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…