Dataiku on WSL2 -- Notebooks

Options
StephenMazzei
StephenMazzei Registered Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I have installed V11.0.1 on WSL2 Ubuntu 20.04. I am able to start and using both my localhost:3000 and 192.168.1.118:3000 I can access the URL. Everything seems to work "fine" until I try opening a Jupyter notebook. The notebook never seems to load in any sense back to the GUI, but I can see it loaded on the server side

/home/dataiku/dss_data/pyenv/bin/python /home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-11.0.0/dku-jupyter/dkulauncher.py --config=/home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-11.0.0/dku-jupyter/dataiku_jupyter_config.py --notebook-dir=/home/dataiku/dss_data/config/ipython_notebooks --ip=127.0.0.1 --port=3002 --no-browser --port-retries=0

Any advice? I am hoping to get this to work and not have to go through VB/OVA or grabbing an old Linux node system and doing a rebuild. I am just wanting to test some features of V11, as well as a small project. This will not be a long term item and I don't mind this being "hacky".

Thanks!

Answers

• Sergey
    Sergey Dataiker, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts Posts: 365 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @StephenMazzei

DSS installations on WSL Ubuntu20.04 are known to be full of unpredicted issues so it might be another case as well. Please use regular VMs like VMWare or VirtualBox.

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…