To Dos on Projects and Data objects (Team Member)

Options
tgb417
tgb417 Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS & SQL, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Core Concepts, Neuron 2020, Neuron, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2021, Neuron 2022, Frontrunner 2022 Finalist, Frontrunner 2022 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant, Frontrunner 2022 Participant, Neuron 2023 Posts: 1,595 Neuron

As a team member on a number of Dataiku based analytic projects, I would like to be able to see all the to-do items across projects and data object that I have access to.

So that I can understand the current list of opportunities for improvements on objects. This may help be understand if this project or data object are useful for my current needs.

Tagged:
0 votes

In the Backlog · Last Updated

Comments

• AshleyW
    AshleyW Dataiker, Alpha Tester, Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Registered, Product Ideas Manager Posts: 161 Dataiker
    Options

Hi @tgb417

Thanks for these ideas about collaboration in DSS! We're always exploring options to re-think how that works and have logged this idea with similar existing requests that are related to project management and integrations we might explore.

Ashley

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…