Publishing of results (Batch mode)

catten92
Level 1
Publishing of results (Batch mode)

Dear Dataiku Community,

I am relevant new to Dataiku, and were searching through the internet to find an answer to a very straightforward question for me but didn't found a satisfying answer.

Imagine the following scenario: You have different datasources, you create a model and then you have your scoring of customers. This results needs now to be published inside a relational Database.

The batch script is executed every month at the same time, by reading the most newest data and performing the scoring of the customers.

However, I found it yet difficult to understand how the publishing process in Dataiku is working when it is not an API call but a batch script.

I am very happy if someone could direct me to some tutorial around this topic or directly explain it to me here in the chat.

I wish you all a nice day,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tgb417

@catten92 

Welcome to the Dataiku community. We are glad to have you here.

Take a look at Scenarios. This content from the Dataiku academy might help.

https://academy.dataiku.com/automation-course-1/668968

Note that this feature is not available in the free edition of DSS.  

--Tom
0 Kudos
catten92
Level 1
Author

Thank you for your response to my question. I was having a look at the mentioned "Automation course". However,  I could not find in the explanations how to put data of a model prediction to an external datasource  such sa DB2 or postgresql or even Hadoop.

If I would have to guess, I would have to create a customer python script which takes based on a triggering event the output of a model and then I need to write my on prepared statements based on the jdbc driver from python to write the data back into DB2 - Is this correct?

Best regards,

0 Kudos