Advanced Designer Certification project

Options
AaronCrouch
AaronCrouch Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Winner, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Finalist, Neuron 2022, Dataiku Frontrunner Awards 2021 Participant Posts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

My data iku server is not connected to the internet for security purposes, so that is probably the issue. I am trying to take the Advanced Designer Certification test, and when I go to New Project > DSS Tutorials, I get the error message attached. When I click the link to the Learn website, I don't see where to download the project from.

Does anyone know the link to download the project for the Advanced Designer certification?

Best Answer

Answers

• APiplani
    APiplani Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS ML Practitioner, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Alex, the link for the zip file for the Advance Designer Assessment is not working for me, can you please validate the same and share a new link if it exists.

• Harry
    Harry Dataiku DSS Core Designer, Dataiku DSS Adv Designer, Registered Posts: 9
    Options

Hi,

The link for the zip not work (error 404). Can you share a validate link please?

Thanks

Setup Info
    Tags
      Help me…