not able to create python code env, getting SSL EOF error

Go14
Level 1
not able to create python code env, getting SSL EOF error

Hi 

I was able to create and update the python code env till yesterday. suddenly I am not able to create new python code env or update the existing python code env. 

whereas i am not facing any issue with custom R code env. I am getting the below error while create new python code env or update or install any new python package in existing code env. 

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pandas==0.23.4ERROR: No matching distribution found for pandas==0.23.4Could not fetch URL https://pypi.org/simple/pandas/: There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='pypi.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /simple/pandas/ (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, 'EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:877)'),)) - skipping

I am facing this issue only in Dataiku Web interface. If I activate the same code env in CLI console, I am able to install the python package without any issue. 

I am using Dataiku v7.0.2 version in both Dev and preprod env. But I am facing this issue only in Dev not in Preprod(able to create new python code env).

Could you please share me your suggestions to resolve this issue. 

Note:
I have verified the code env and basic python installation supports TLS1.2. I am running python version 3.6.8 in both env with Pip version 9.0.3.

0 Kudos
0 Replies

Labels

?
Labels (3)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku