error in using split recipe

Solved!
Ankur5289
Level 3
error in using split recipe

When we use the below formula it shows formula as valid but overall it displays as errors encountered.

idataiku_split.PNGdataiku_spplit2.PNG i am using the split recipe with DSS formula. can some one tell me why i am getting this error?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ankur5289
Level 3
Author

@CoreyS  the query was defined as length("SOURCE") so it was treating SOURCE as a string and not as a column of the dataset.

And again "DEST" was also treated as String. so there was mismatch in length of the two columns. SOURCE has 5 characters and DEST has 4 .

What i did to resolve this was as below :

length(SOURCE)==3 && length (DEST)==3

removed all the double quotes and now its working fine.!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ankur5289
Level 3
Author

Solved this .:)

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thanks for letting us know and good to hear you solved this @Ankur5289. Iโ€™m curious, what was you solution? It might be good for others to share in some of your ๐Ÿง  power!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
Ankur5289
Level 3
Author

@CoreyS  the query was defined as length("SOURCE") so it was treating SOURCE as a string and not as a column of the dataset.

And again "DEST" was also treated as String. so there was mismatch in length of the two columns. SOURCE has 5 characters and DEST has 4 .

What i did to resolve this was as below :

length(SOURCE)==3 && length (DEST)==3

removed all the double quotes and now its working fine.!