Spark integration problem on k8s

Alwaleed
Level 1
Spark integration problem on k8s

Hi all , 

I have problem with deploying. the spark on k8s and it shows me the below error .

dataiku@dataiku---design
:~$ /data/design/bin/dssadmin install-spark-integration -standaloneArchive spark-3.3.4-bin-hadoop3.tgz

[+] Saving installation log to /data/design/run/install.log

[+] Standalone mode selected

+ Using SPARK_HOME=/home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-12.5.1/spark-standalone-home

*** Error: Spark version not supported: 3.5.0

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi,

The standalineArchive version you are using doesn't seem to match the DSS version.
PLease try using this one instead :

https://downloads.dataiku.com/public/studio/12.5.1/dataiku-dss-spark-standalone-12.5.1-3.4.1-generic...

Which will use the expected version

0 Kudos
Alwaleed
Level 1
Author

Thanks for your response AextT

Now I'm facing this error below :

dataiku@dataiku---design:~$ /data/design/bin/dssadmin install-spark-integration -standaloneArchive dataiku-dss-spark-standalone-12.5.1-3.4.1-generic-hadoop3.tar.gz\?_gl\=1\*1lvtflo\*_ga\*MjE0NzM3Njg5Ni4xNjc4MzUwNjMw\*_ga_B3YXRYMY48\*MTcwNzQ0MDkwNy41OC4xLjE3MDc0NDEwNTYuNjAuMC4w
[+] Saving installation log to /data/design/run/install.log
[+] Standalone mode selected
+ Using SPARK_HOME=/home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-12.5.1/spark-standalone-home
*** Error: could not find Spark version

0 Kudos
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi,

there seems to be junk characters at the end of the filename.

Please try to wget https://downloads.dataiku.com/public/studio/12.5.1/dataiku-dss-spark-standalone-12.5.1-3.4.1-generic...

then re-run with just the filename 

dataiku-dss-spark-standalone-12.5.1-3.4.1-generic-hadoop3.tar.gz

0 Kudos
Alwaleed
Level 1
Author

I'm not sure where is the problem

can you check it for me please ?

dataiku@dataiku---design:~$ /data/design/bin/dssadmin install-spark-integration -standaloneArchive dataiku-dss-spark-standalone-12.5.1-3.4.1-generic-hadoop3.tar.gz [+] Saving installation log to /data/design/run/install.log [+] Standalone mode selected + Using SPARK_HOME=/home/dataiku/dataiku-dss-12.5.1/spark-standalone-home *** Error: could not find Spark version

0 Kudos
AlexT
Dataiker
0 Kudos