Root path of the dataset does not exist

Solved!
jvijayakumar2
Level 3
Root path of the dataset does not exist

I'm using an app recipe in my project and it fails with this error "Root path of the dataset does not exist". The dataset connection looks fine. And the scenario of the app recipe appears to run successfully as well. Is there anything else that I could check?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Turribeach

If you look at the error in detail it says ERR_FSPROVIDER_ROOT_PATH_DOES_NOT_EXIST. Which means that the root path you have in the file system connection this dataset is using  does not exist. So review the path exist and test the connection this dataset is using to make sure it works (test button is a the bottom of the edit connections screen).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Turribeach

If you look at the error in detail it says ERR_FSPROVIDER_ROOT_PATH_DOES_NOT_EXIST. Which means that the root path you have in the file system connection this dataset is using  does not exist. So review the path exist and test the connection this dataset is using to make sure it works (test button is a the bottom of the edit connections screen).

0 Kudos
jvijayakumar2
Level 3
Author

Thanks. I will check with the admin about the path in the connection that I'm using. I was able to test the connection and it was fine.

0 Kudos

Have you built the dataset? ie Run the recipe to success.

0 Kudos
jvijayakumar2
Level 3
Author

Yes, this got resolved. Thanks!

0 Kudos