Prompt Studio (public preview) RAG connection crashes

Solved!
santingb
Level 1
Prompt Studio (public preview) RAG connection crashes

Hi,

Using the public preview feature 'Prompt Studios', I tried to call a RAG connection (openAI + FAISS datastore) using a single-shot prompt. I basically wanted to implement this example.

When running the prompt, I'm getting the attached error. Does anyone have an idea how to trouble shoot this, or what might cause it?

Thank you in advance!

/Bart

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Antal

I had this error and in my case it was due to the code environment defined in Administration > Settings > LLM Mesh (Public Preview) > Retrieval augmentation not having a correct version of the langchain package.

Double check if the code env you assigned contains all the packages mentioned in the 'Add sets of packages' > 'Retrieval augmented generation' dropdown in the Packages to install tab.

At time of writing these are:

langchain==0.0.270
pydantic<2
chromadb
faiss-cpu
pinecone-client

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AdrienL
Dataiker

Hi,

There seem to be some kind of underlying error. Please retry after upgrading to the latest DSS version (12.3.1 as of this post), and if the error persists, please reach out to Dataiku technical support, providing an instance diagnostic.

0 Kudos
Antal

I had this error and in my case it was due to the code environment defined in Administration > Settings > LLM Mesh (Public Preview) > Retrieval augmentation not having a correct version of the langchain package.

Double check if the code env you assigned contains all the packages mentioned in the 'Add sets of packages' > 'Retrieval augmented generation' dropdown in the Packages to install tab.

At time of writing these are:

langchain==0.0.270
pydantic<2
chromadb
faiss-cpu
pinecone-client

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (1)

Setup info

?