Problems joining tables

larispardo
Level 3
Problems joining tables
Hi, while doing a normal join on one table I run into this error "in act.compute_Base_Modelos_1_1_1_NP: Column name can not contain comma, quotation mark, leading or trailing white spaces with DSS engine (when using H2)." the problem is, even when I just use non coma, qm, and space columns to get the output I get the same error. Also this two tables come from other joins which is weird for me to be receiving this error until now. Is there an easy way to resolve this?
3 Replies
cullimk
Level 1

Was this ever resolved?  I am having the same issue.  2023-05-03_09-17-58.png2023-05-03_09-18-10.png2023-05-03_09-17-09.png

0 Kudos
AlexT
Dataiker

@cullimk Could please open a support ticket with the job diagnostics from this and submit a support ticket?

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/troubleshooting/problems/job-fails.html#getting-a-job-diagnosis
If you have the option to use another engine .eg Spark you can try that well to see if the join works.

Thanks

cullimk
Level 1

Some experimentation reveals that the problem I had is a result of having columns that are arrays on the input datasets (even changing the storage or meaning did not help), even if you do not include them in the join output.  Once eliminated and/or transformed the arrays in a prep step prior to the join, the join worked.  Thanks for the speedy reply!

0 Kudos