Problem to creat code notebook

cpoltronieri
Level 1
Problem to creat code notebook

Hello everyone,

Iยดve tried to create a code notebook on DSS Tutorials for developer training path purposes, howevever, this message showed up. Do you guys have any clue about this situation and how can I fix it?

imagem_2024-01-22_120817756.png

Thank you!

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CatalinaS
Dataiker

You are running into this issue because your DSS is installed on Windows. Dataiku DSS wasn't originally designed to natively run on Windows. That's why hosting Dataiku on Windows is available only for testing.

Please note that Dataiku does not provide official support for this installation. This is mentioned in the documentation.

To avoid future issues please migrate off Windows and use any of supported Linux distributions or use Dataiku cloud for training purposes.
cpoltronieri
Level 1
Author

Hello Catalina,

Thanks for your quick reply. The only problem is that my trial period (15 days) is over, and now I canยดt use the discover version in DATAIKU Cloud to try to get the dev certification. Is there another option to use the cloud without pay the subscription?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @cpoltronieri ,
If you reach out to support over chat https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/dataiku-cloud/support/index.html we should be able to help unblock in this case.

Thanks 

0 Kudos