Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Plot multiple CDFs (from datasets) in one plot and enlarge the plot

Chi
Level 1
Plot multiple CDFs (from datasets) in one plot and enlarge the plot

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to plot 2 CDFs in one plot? I looked at the dataiku community but couldn't figure out how to do it. Say for instance, I have created a CDF for one column, say STOIIP as in the figure below. I would like to plot another CDF on top of this one to compare them.
  2. I have generated a statistics distribution but the plot looks so squeezed and I would like to extend it or make it bigger

Chi_0-1669219785189.jpeg

I have tried to publish it to the slides but even after doing so I am still not able to make it bigger. It says that it cannot be edited on the Edit mode then I tried in View mode but faced the same issue. Please any idea how I can make this plot bigger?

Chi_1-1669219785203.jpeg

basically I can adjust the table that comes with the plot but not the plot itself.

Many thanks in advance

Chi

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @Chi,

Thank you for your comment. Indeed, there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the size of the plots that are generated from the  dataset "Statistics" tab. I can pass along your feedback to our product team for further review. 

Thanks,
Sarina

0 Kudos