Not working: Explainability tab on ML model; partial dependence, subpop analysis, and individual exp

Ldalen03
Level 1
Not working: Explainability tab on ML model; partial dependence, subpop analysis, and individual exp

When trying to do either partial dependence plots, subpopulation analysis or individual prediction explanations on any of the classification(0/1) algorithms I ran it gives me the following error:

External code failed

Failed to run post training computation : <class 'ValueError'> : Number of features of the model must match the input. Model n_features is 25 and input n_features is 24

Could anyone help me fix this issue, either in DataIKU or give me a solution that I can still run these things but then manually add it somewhere in a script/notebook? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AurelienL
Dataiker

Hello,

Could you give us more information about your model?

1. Is it an MLflow model, or did you use the lab?
  2. When trying to use explainability tabs, are you doing it directly from the model page, or are you doing this from a model evaluation?

0 Kudos
Ldalen03
Level 1
Author

Hi there @AurelienL , Thanks for the reply!

1. So far I am running all the different models on slightly different datasets via the Lab. 

2. I am in the visual analyses tab, where I then click on one of the trained models, for example "Random Forest" and then from that page I select either of the explainability tabs. Variable importance shows me a correct histogram, but the other three analysis/explanation tabs do not work when trying to run.

Hope you can help me further, as I think this must be something that should be fixable. Everything else seems fine, getting confusion matrix and other metrics as one could expect. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
AurelienL
Dataiker

From what I understand, what you are doing should work, could you open a support ticket so that we can investigate this further?