Not able to read a dataset

MNOP
Level 3
Not able to read a dataset

I'm not able to read a dataset getting the following error.
I'm using an R code as follows. Other members in my project is able to read this data .

dkuReadDataset("MLA_Data_pull")

Error in read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote, : no lines available in input

Traceback:

1. setDT(dkuReadDataset("MLA_Data_pull"))

2. dkuReadDataset("MLA_Data_pull")

3. read.delim(con, header = TRUE, stringsAsFactors = F, na.strings = if (convertEmptyStrings) c(na.strings,

. "") else na.strings, colClasses = colClasses) %>% mutate_all(funs(dku__convert_logical))

4. mutate_all(., funs(dku__convert_logical))

5. check_grouped(.tbl, "mutate", "all", alt = TRUE)

6. is_grouped_df(tbl)

7. read.delim(con, header = TRUE, stringsAsFactors = F, na.strings = if (convertEmptyStrings) c(na.strings,

. "") else na.strings, colClasses = colClasses)

8. read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote,

. dec = dec, fill = fill, comment.char = comment.char, ...)

9. stop("no lines available in input")

Operating system used: Windows

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZachM
Dataiker

Hi @MNOP,

This error indicates that there was an issue reading the dataset, or that the dataset contains no data.

Could you please navigate to the "MLA_Data_pull" dataset in the flow, refresh the sample (pictured below), and verify that it contains data?

swappy-20240210_101318.png

If the dataset does contain data but you still receive the error, please create a job diagnosis for the error, then open a support ticket with the job diagnosis attached. (If you're not receiving the error in a job, please reproduce the error when running an R recipe first so that you can create a job diagnosis.)

Thanks,

Zach

0 Kudos