Manually Adding Dataset for New Month but Confirming Dashboards for Previous Month Will Not Change

ESoto
Level 3
Manually Adding Dataset for New Month but Confirming Dashboards for Previous Month Will Not Change

Hi everyone,

The title basically states what I am confirming. I have a framework of recipes set up for the month of February and Dashboards made based off the datasets pulled for that month. I now want to add the datasets for the month of March now that the design of my framework is completed.

However, I have a dashboard created from the February information that I want to stay the same. I am going to make a new dashboard for March but want to make sure that the dashboard information for February will not update and stay intact.

The only other solution would be to make new zones for the month of March but there are a lot of them and would prefer to just simply add in the new datasets per month without changing the dashboard information from the previous month. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexT
Dataiker

Hi @ESoto ,
You could use Dashboard Filters, duplicate the dashboard and filter for Feb or March on each dashboard.

https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/dashboards/filters.html

Would this work for you>

0 Kudos