Is it possible to add a Python visual to a dashboard?

Solved!
info-rchitect
Level 6
Is it possible to add a Python visual to a dashboard?

Hi,

I would like to add a custom Python visual to a dashboard.  Is this possible without creating a web-app or doing it in a notebook?

thx

Operating system used: Windows 10

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Turribeach

I don't think that's possible. The only two other alternative options I can think of will be to add a Web Content tile which could point to a Dataiku or external WebApp or adding a folder tile with a single file selected which is an image with your visualisation. However you will not be able to interact with these tiles so they are going to be "dumb" tiles. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Turribeach

I don't think that's possible. The only two other alternative options I can think of will be to add a Web Content tile which could point to a Dataiku or external WebApp or adding a folder tile with a single file selected which is an image with your visualisation. However you will not be able to interact with these tiles so they are going to be "dumb" tiles. 

info-rchitect
Level 6
Author

thx @Turribeach.  

Yeah the folder idea seems the most promising and for many of my visuals I don't need any interactivity, thx!  I may submit a feature request to be able to add a Python visual tile natively.

0 Kudos