Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

How to retrain you model using autoML and redeploy it?

Solved!
filipelauar
Level 1
How to retrain you model using autoML and redeploy it?

Hello, 

I have used the autoML tool to train my models and in the end I have a neural network. I would like to retrain (fine tune) this neural network with new data. How can I do it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dgraham
Dataiker

Hello,

You could retrain a deployed or saved model from the flow by double-clicking on the model (green diamond), then clicking on 'Retrain' from the Actions menu of the right sidebar.

Alternatively, training of the model could be automated from a scenario. In a scenario, add the "Build / Train" step > click on "Add Model to Build" > then select one or several model(s) > lastly, click on "Run" to execute the scenario. This is described further in the following Knowledge Base article:

https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/kb/o16n/automation/Can-I-control-which-datasets-in-my-Flow-get-...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dgraham
Dataiker

Hello,

You could retrain a deployed or saved model from the flow by double-clicking on the model (green diamond), then clicking on 'Retrain' from the Actions menu of the right sidebar.

Alternatively, training of the model could be automated from a scenario. In a scenario, add the "Build / Train" step > click on "Add Model to Build" > then select one or several model(s) > lastly, click on "Run" to execute the scenario. This is described further in the following Knowledge Base article:

https://knowledge.dataiku.com/latest/kb/o16n/automation/Can-I-control-which-datasets-in-my-Flow-get-...

Dextop
Level 1

Hi, I wanted to know if we automate the retraining through a scenario, does it select the "Drop existing sets, recompute new ones" option or is there any way to select it so retraining always happens on the latest data?

0 Kudos