How to change font size and color of the values displayed in charts?

Solved!
Abdurrahman
Level 1
How to change font size and color of the values displayed in charts?

Is there a way to change the color and the font size of the values displayed inside a chart?

Find the attached image for reference, I want to change the size and the color of the values displayed in this chart. Is it possible to do so? If yes, how it can be done?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
daviddogneton
Dataiker

Hello,

This feature has been available since DSS 12.1.0. You'll find details on the release notes in the section "More charts customization and features" here.

Given the screenshot you provided, this functionality is not yet available for your DSS version. However, after the upgrade, you will have it in the 'Font' setting under a new 'Values' section.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 14.02.56.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
daviddogneton
Dataiker

Hello,

This feature has been available since DSS 12.1.0. You'll find details on the release notes in the section "More charts customization and features" here.

Given the screenshot you provided, this functionality is not yet available for your DSS version. However, after the upgrade, you will have it in the 'Font' setting under a new 'Values' section.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 14.02.56.png

0 Kudos
Abdurrahman
Level 1
Author

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for the resolution, I checked and found that I don't have the updated version of Dataiku.

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (1)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku