Deployment failed

Solved!
ASten1
Level 3
Deployment failed

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy my API service, but it fails with the following error:

`selector` does not match template `labels`

What is strange to me is that I have used the same infrastructure to deploy another service an in that case it worked. What I'm missing?

I attach a picture of the logs.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ASten1
Level 3
Author

Sorry if I reply just today, but I was running on my project. At the end I've solved creating an equal service with a different name and the deployment went fine. Maybe I messed up with names or something like that, I'm not relly sure what happened.

However thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
fchataigner2
Dataiker

Hi,

can you disable the deployment, update it, then re-enable it, and re-update it?

0 Kudos
ASten1
Level 3
Author

Hi,

I disabled the deployment and updating I get this error:

"error: context "context-cluster-1" does not exist"

If I enable it after that it gives the same error as before, the one of the first message

0 Kudos
fchataigner2
Dataiker

a missing K8S context means the cluster has changed. If you can find the deployment for the API service with `kubectl get deployments` , then you can `kubectl delete ...` it and try to activate and update the deployment in DSS. Otherwise we'll need you to send an instance diagnostic from Administration > Maintenance > Diagnostic tool to support.dataiku.com .

0 Kudos
ASten1
Level 3
Author

Sorry if I reply just today, but I was running on my project. At the end I've solved creating an equal service with a different name and the deployment went fine. Maybe I messed up with names or something like that, I'm not relly sure what happened.

However thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
dima_naboka
Dataiker

FYI, this issue is observed when you use uppercase chars in API Deployer infrastructure or API Service name. R&D is working on fixing this. As a workaround, please avoid using uppercase chars