Dataiku Govern Node: Can we associate a group in the Sponsors category for the Business Initiative?

Solved!
kathyqingyuxu
Dataiku Govern Node: Can we associate a group in the Sponsors category for the Business Initiative?

Hello fellow Dataiku users,

I wanted to ask is it possible to associate a group to the "Sponsors" category in the Govern Node for a Business Initiative or are we only able to select specific end users? I have a use case where I would want to select a group of users to be under the "Sponsors" category, and thought it would be easier to add as a group rather than individually.

Best,

Kathy

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
AurelienC
Dataiker

Hi Kathy,

In its standard version, yes govern limits the "Sponsors" field of Business Initiatives to be only users. With govern advanced, and the customization capabilities, this could be adapted.

That being said, your asks seems fair - we'll think about it and see if there's an opportunity for improvement of the standard here.

Best Regards,

Aurรฉlien.

View solution in original post

AurelienC
Dataiker

Hey Kathy,

Hope you're doing well. I just wanted to let you know that since version 12.4.0, you are now able to specify groups of users in the `sponsors` field of Business initiatives in Govern.

Best Regards,

Aurรฉlien.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AurelienC
Dataiker

Hi Kathy,

In its standard version, yes govern limits the "Sponsors" field of Business Initiatives to be only users. With govern advanced, and the customization capabilities, this could be adapted.

That being said, your asks seems fair - we'll think about it and see if there's an opportunity for improvement of the standard here.

Best Regards,

Aurรฉlien.

kathyqingyuxu
Author

Hey Aurรฉlien,

Got it, thanks for letting me know!

Best,

Kathy

0 Kudos
AurelienC
Dataiker

Hey Kathy,

Hope you're doing well. I just wanted to let you know that since version 12.4.0, you are now able to specify groups of users in the `sponsors` field of Business initiatives in Govern.

Best Regards,

Aurรฉlien.