Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Capturing OUT parameters of stored procedures

UserBird
Dataiker
Capturing OUT parameters of stored procedures
Hi, I am trying to call a stored procedure using a Teradata connection in Dataiku. This is done through SQLExecutor in a python recipe. However, the result of query_to_df is just an empty dataframe. Normal SELECT queries run fine; they return results. Just stored procedures return empty. I query it using 'CALL PROCEDURE_NAME(OUT param);' Is there a setting I need to change in Dataiku to be able to capture the OUT parameters of the procedure?
1 Reply
ankitmahato
Level 2

Strangely I am getting the following error message when I execute a Teradata Stored Procedure

CALL FLRegrDataPrep('FL_REV4628.tblAdultDataWide','ObsID','income','tblAdultData_Deep','ObsID','VarID','Num_Val',2,0,0,0,0,0,0,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,?)

[Teradata Database] [TeraJDBC 15.10.00.35] [Error 7504] [SQLState HY000] in UDF/XSP/UDM FL_REV4628.FLRegrDataPrep: SQLSTATE 00393: Only an ET or null statement is legal after a DDL Statement.

0 Kudos

Labels

?
Labels (5)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku