Can not find tab for "Individual explanations" in Model Results

Solved!
rubenb
Level 1
Can not find tab for "Individual explanations" in Model Results

Hi, 

I'm trying to follow this documentation: Individual prediction explanations โ€” Dataiku DSS 9.0 documentation, but I can not find the tab "Individual explanations" under "INTERPRETATION" in Model results. I only see the tab "Decision trees" and "Variable importance". Is there some setting to allow me to see "Individual explanations"? 

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
rubenb
Level 1
Author

Hi again, I figured it out, unfortunately it's not supported for mllib-models

MLLib (Spark) engine โ€” Dataiku DSS 9.0 documentation -> see "Limitations" -> "Individual explanations are not supported"

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hello @rubenb and welcome to the Dataiku Community. Would it be possible to post a screenshot or two to see what everything looks like on your end? That way we can see what you are describing in regards to not being able to see the Individual explanations tab. Thanks in advance!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
rubenb
Level 1
Author

Hi again, I figured it out, unfortunately it's not supported for mllib-models

MLLib (Spark) engine โ€” Dataiku DSS 9.0 documentation -> see "Limitations" -> "Individual explanations are not supported"

0 Kudos