Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Add existing folder in azure blob storage as folder in flow

Solved!
Matthias
Level 1
Add existing folder in azure blob storage as folder in flow

I have files stored in a folder in a container in an azure blob storage account (they happen to be images, but I care about an answer in general). 

I would like to have them available in a folder in my flow. 

When I create a folder in the flow it always will be created in the path "PROJECTNAME/" - thus even if it doesn't overwrite my files, in general the folder I care about will not happen to have that path.

Is there any way to make a folder in azure blob available as a folder is dss?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @Matthias,

Indeed the default path when you create a managed folder will include the DSS project key. However, you have access to everything within the root of the Azure connection. You can simply "browse" to change the path to a different path in the Azure connection. Here's an example. Let us know if you have any questions about this! 

Thanks,
Sarina 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @Matthias,

Indeed the default path when you create a managed folder will include the DSS project key. However, you have access to everything within the root of the Azure connection. You can simply "browse" to change the path to a different path in the Azure connection. Here's an example. Let us know if you have any questions about this! 

Thanks,
Sarina 

0 Kudos
Matthias
Level 1
Author

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos