Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Problem with the installation of Retrieval Augmented Generation models in Dataiku Free Edition

Solved!
paucres
Level 1
Problem with the installation of Retrieval Augmented Generation models in Dataiku Free Edition

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to Dataiku and I'm trying to follow the Tutorial | Use the Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG) approach for question-answering.

In this tutorial, as a prerequisite, it is necessary to create a code environment for retrieval-augmented models.

I have created a Python 3.9 environment using Conda. Now I'm attempting to install the additional packages, but at this step, I'm encountering installation errors.

I have tried installing the packages using both Conda and Pip unsuccessfully. Currently, I'm using Dataiku 12.5.2 Free Edition.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance,

Jorge

0 Kudos
1 Solution
paucres
Level 1
Author

Dear @SarinaS,

Thank you so much for your support.

After some troubleshootings I update Dataiku version to 12.6.0 and then I have installed Python3.9 at OS level in the virtual machine and the problem was solved.

Regards,

Jorge

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @paucres,

If you can attach a diagnostic of the code environment, we can help troubleshoot. 

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 4.52.33โ€ฏPM.png

Thanks,
Sarina 

0 Kudos
paucres
Level 1
Author

Dear @SarinaS,

Thank you so much for your support.

After some troubleshootings I update Dataiku version to 12.6.0 and then I have installed Python3.9 at OS level in the virtual machine and the problem was solved.

Regards,

Jorge