Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

Getting error "Failed to set process in cgroup tasks file"

Solved!
pbena64
Level 2
Getting error "Failed to set process in cgroup tasks file"

Hi,

I have installed the following library in my code recipe: alibi_detect

However, when I try to import it in the recipe, I get the following errors:

dataiku_permission_error.png

dataiku_permission_error2.png

Appreciate any help on this.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions
Turribeach

The first cgroups error is likely due to an incorrect setup in your User Isolation Framework and/or cgroups for resource control since your user ID is unable to read some required config files. So I will suggest you speak with your Dataiku Administrator. The second error "no locator available for file" also suggests a write permission error so it might a symptom of the first error or as this Github issue suggests you might need to set the NUMBA_CACHE_DIR environment variable to a directory you can write to.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
pbena64
Level 2
Author

Thanks @Turribeach. I have contacted the administrator, and they told me this is a known issue and they have it on their to-do list (whatever that means). Appreciate your help though!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Turribeach

The first cgroups error is likely due to an incorrect setup in your User Isolation Framework and/or cgroups for resource control since your user ID is unable to read some required config files. So I will suggest you speak with your Dataiku Administrator. The second error "no locator available for file" also suggests a write permission error so it might a symptom of the first error or as this Github issue suggests you might need to set the NUMBA_CACHE_DIR environment variable to a directory you can write to.

0 Kudos
pbena64
Level 2
Author

Thanks @Turribeach. I have contacted the administrator, and they told me this is a known issue and they have it on their to-do list (whatever that means). Appreciate your help though!

0 Kudos