Rename plugin environment to the existing environment in Automation node

sneha
Level 1
Rename plugin environment to the existing environment in Automation node

I have bundled my sentiment analysis project in design node and imported that bundle in automation node . As Dataiku provides a plugin for sentiment analysis  , Dataiku creates new environment in the automation node instead of considering the existing environment came from the design node . 

I want to know is there any way I can remap the environment in automation node or I can rename the environment in the automation node .

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SarinaS
Dataiker

Hi @sneha ,

Can you attach screenshots of your plugin code environment on both your design and automation node? 

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 11.49.08 AM.png

Normally the code environment definitions would be the same (and have the same name) across both instances upon default creation of the code environment. If you do have multiple code environment definitions set up for the sentiment analysis plugin (for example you let's say you created one with Python27 and another with Python36), you could delete the "additional" definition and re-recreate the code environment definition with the correct Python version. If I am misunderstanding your setup, please do attach screenshots of your setup! 

Thanks,
Sarina 

0 Kudos