New Forecast plugin - Error in "Forecast future values" Receipt - cannot import name TIMESERIES_KEYS

Solved!
mcunha
Level 1
New Forecast plugin - Error in "Forecast future values" Receipt - cannot import name TIMESERIES_KEYS

Hi, 

I was very excited to use the new forecast plugin due to its new features. Everything goes well with training by while executing the forecast future values receipt I get this error and I am stuck.

Error in Python process: At line 1: <class 'ImportError'>: cannot import name 'TIMESERIES_KEYS' from 'scipy.optimize._highs.constants' (/opt/dataiku/data/code-envs/python/plugin_timeseries-forecast_managed_5/lib/python3.7/site-packages/scipy/optimize/_highs/constants.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so)

I am using the on-premise solution without docker.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @mcunha 

From the error message, looks like you have used Python3.7 interpreter while the plugin was tested with Python3.6. Please create a new code env for this plugin using Python3.6 and check if this is enough to resolve the issue. Let us know if it's not. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sergeyd
Dataiker

Hi @mcunha 

From the error message, looks like you have used Python3.7 interpreter while the plugin was tested with Python3.6. Please create a new code env for this plugin using Python3.6 and check if this is enough to resolve the issue. Let us know if it's not. 

0 Kudos
mcunha
Level 1
Author

Hi @sergeyd,

Thanks for your promptly answer. So, in debian 10 the package python3.6 is not available for installation. 

I followed the installation procedures found here: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=140586 to install python3.6.

After that, I recreate a new virtual environment for Forecast plugin and it works ๐Ÿ™‚ !!!

Thanks for the support. 

0 Kudos