Dataiku Java API

piyushk
Level 4
Dataiku Java API

Does Dataiku has repository or packages for Java based application?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi there,

DSS is a Java-based application but it is not apparently clear what you are looking for exactly. Could you clarify what you mean and/or provide more details about your particular use case? 

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
piyushk
Level 4
Author

The requirement was to do admin related activities using Java application on DSS. As suggested, I followed the REST APIs documentation and was able to complete it.

0 Kudos
piyushk
Level 4
Author

Hello,

We have a requirement where application is Java-based and we would like to create users in Dataiku using Java based application.

Therefore, looking for a java package which can interact with dataiku to create, update and delete user.

0 Kudos
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi,

You should be able to accomplish this by leveraging the REST APIs that are available in DSS. For example, you can use these APIs to programmatically create, update, and delete users as you've mentioned. More information about these particular APIs can be found in our API documentation here: https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/api/7.0/rest/#security-users

I hope that this helps but please let me know if this isn't what you're looking for!

Best,

Andrew

piyushk
Level 4
Author

i was able to accomplish the task using REST APIs

0 Kudos