Post to "Contact Us" with No Response Yet

RogerYu
Level 1
Post to "Contact Us" with No Response Yet

Hi DataIku Team:

We want to have a discussion about some cooperation topics and thus post information in "Contact Us". While till now still get no response from your team.

If it is convenient for you, please give me a hint how to communicate with your team smoothly. Better to communicate with your team through email channel.

Appreciate in advance.

B.R.

Roger

0 Kudos
6 Replies
tgb417

@RogerYu ,

Welcome to the Dataiku community. 

I’ve found the Dataiku team very responsive over the years.  I suspect that the type of support or response you need would determine the best way to submit the question.

You comment: “We want to have a discussion about some cooperation topics and thus post information in "Contact Us".” Left a bunch of questions in my mind.

From this description I’m not actually clear what kind of help you are looking for.  Are you trying to set up some kind of partnership with Dataiku?  My guess is that you will need to be a bit more clear about your intent.  If this is the kind of thing you are trying to setup.  I’d maybe start with the chat system on the Dataiku web site. Explaining what you would like to discuss in some more detail.  And maybe suggesting the kind of folks at Dataiku who would find it helpful. This level of detail will help the person getting the contact, respond without having to guess how to be of assistance. 

If you are looking for support with the Dataiku tools this is likely a good place to provide some further details about the problem you have run into.

If you are currently a client of Dataiku, you may find the help system, or your account exec to be a good place to start.

Hope this is a bit of help to you. 

Welcome to the Dataiku Community. 

--Tom
0 Kudos
RogerYu
Level 1
Author

Hi Tom:

Thanks a lot for your quick response~, actually I want to get dataIku enterprise product and have some connection with the sales team. Unfortunately, it seems I cannot find the entrypoint to get the connection, if you don't mind, would you please kindly help to give me an entrypoint where I may get the correct channel to discuss further, thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
tgb417

@RogerYu ,

Glad to do whatever little bit I can to help.  To answer your question, I’d simply start here, as I believe you have done. This is how I contacted the folks at Dataiku the first time I think.  

https://www.dataiku.com/home/contact-us/

There are a variety of contact points listed on this page, depending on what you are looking for:

Again, I’d invite you to think about what you are looking for, and express it clearly so the first person getting your request through one of those channels is clear about where specifically they can do to direct your request within the Dataiku organization.

To date your notes here are not particularly clear.  And that is ok. You don’t need to say clearly in this public forum what you need.   However, when you reach out to the Dataiku team through one of their listed contact points, you will need to be a bit more clear and forthcoming than you have been here.  

Good luck.  

--Tom
0 Kudos
RogerYu
Level 1
Author

Hi Tom:

Appreciated to have your response! Seems I've got the reply from Alex now, and I will try to discuss with him and follow-up for the further requirements and the cooperation. 

Wish you have a good day!

B.R.

Roger Yu

0 Kudos
jeffreybader
Level 1

Hi Roger,  I have experienced the same lack of response or delay when attempting to join the partner network.  Was the interaction that you had productive and advanced things for you?  I would appreciate an email or phone number of someone that was helpful if possible.

Thanks!

Jeff

0 Kudos
RogerYu
Level 1
Author

Hi Jeff: I would suggest that you may check a little bit about your dataIku emailbox on the right top of the page. There might be 1 week delay somehow from dataIku team's response. Or you may ask internal team whether there is any contact window which has already been allocated to your company~

0 Kudos