Community Feedback

LisaB
Dataiker
Community Feedback

Thank you for being an early part of the Dataiku Community.

We are eager to hear your input on anything and everything that we could be doing better regarding our new Community experience - so bring it on!

Consider this thread the place for general feedback you want to pass on about the Community. For topics around DSS, head to the Discussions category

And if you want a more in depth discussion with the team or with other users, feel free to start a feedback thread of your very own!

Lisa, Community Programs Manager at Dataiku

Don't forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" when someone provides the correct answer to your question ๐Ÿ˜‰
6 Replies
tgb417

This is a big step forward.  Congratulations on getting this out the door.  The movement from the old platform to this new platform seems to have gone fairly well for me.  Thanks.

--Tom
LisaB
Dataiker
Author

Thanks for sharing @tgb417! Let us know if you think any suggestions/comments on your next visits ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Don't forget to mark as "Accepted Solution" when someone provides the correct answer to your question ๐Ÿ˜‰
0 Kudos
tgb417

As a participant in the ikagai program. I'm wondering if we should have an ikagai area here on the community for those participating in the ikagai program. As a solo practitioner in my own organization trying to get a practice started, I would value being able to connect with others in the non-profit community who are trying to leverage Data Science for good.  What do folks think?

cc: @LisaB 

--Tom
0 Kudos
LisaB
Dataiker
Author

Great feedback - I'd suggest opening a specific thread in The Nest for now and we'll be in sync to support with events and more functionalities based on interest & needs!

As the Community is just launching, we're looking to closely monitor activity and adjust the roadmap according to what is most valuable to the users ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
tgb417

I've opened a thread.  Let me know how you feel about this approach.

--Tom

--Tom