Remove the limits on Private Messages for Neuron and User Group Leaders

0 Kudos

User Story

As a Neuron or Dataiku User Group leader, I would like to use the community Private Message feature in order to coordinate and invite participation from staff and other community members to better engage others in Dataiku Community and Users Groups.

Notes

This is the kind of error message I see from time to time.

Private Message Limits.jpg

--Tom
2 Comments
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Thank you for your idea. Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.  @MichaelG 

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: In the Backlog

Thank you for your idea. Your idea meets the criteria for submission, we'll reach out should we require more information.  @MichaelG 

MichaelG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

Thanks for raising this - and thanks doubly for raising it here!

I'll look into this again with the platform provider, the solution you suggest is in fact the one that we asked them to apply last time!

Thanks

I hope I helped! Do you Know that if I was Useful to you or Did something Outstanding you can Show your appreciation by giving me a KUDOS?

Looking for more resources to help you use DSS effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
Status changed to: Parked

Hi Tom,

Thanks for raising this - and thanks doubly for raising it here!

I'll look into this again with the platform provider, the solution you suggest is in fact the one that we asked them to apply last time!

Thanks