Survey banner
Switching to Dataiku - a new area to help users who are transitioning from other tools and diving into Dataiku! CHECK IT OUT

How to create two different flows e.g. data preparation and reports like in the image attached?

Solved!
deepakdhiman
Level 2
How to create two different flows e.g. data preparation and reports like in the image attached?

Hello

How can I create two different flows in Dataiku? For example, I have an existing project which has two flows i.e. data preparation and reports like in the image attached.

I have been assigned to this project from office. The person who created this left the organisation and now I need to figure out, learn and understand these projects. I am still new to Dataiku. Please help.

Flows.PNG

Thanks

Deepak

1 Solution
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @deepakdhiman ,

This looks like a single Flow that has been organized into two Flow Zones that branch off of the input dataset Customer_Churn.  

There's a short how-to on Flow Zones in the knowledge base and a section on it in the documentation.

Best,
Alex

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alex_Reutter
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @deepakdhiman ,

This looks like a single Flow that has been organized into two Flow Zones that branch off of the input dataset Customer_Churn.  

There's a short how-to on Flow Zones in the knowledge base and a section on it in the documentation.

Best,
Alex

deepakdhiman
Level 2
Author

Thank you for suggesting relevant information. I could understand and accomplish my objective.

Labels

?
Labels (3)