Linking Wikis

bijantavakoli
Level 1
Linking Wikis

I was wondering how to link specific section of another article to a article so that when clicked it will direct you to that articles sections. Also how to you bring in metadata from dss objects into articles

Operating system used: AWS

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AmandaM
Dataiker

Hello @bijantavakoli - 

You are able to link DSS objects (e.g. projects, datasets, sub-articles etc.) in a Wiki by going to "edit" mode and clicking on the bird icon as shown in the screenshot. Please also find an article here which shows how to reference DSS objects. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
bijantavakoli
Level 1
Author

Thank you for replying, I think what I am looking for is going to a specific section in an article that is linked or pulling additional metadata

0 Kudos
AmandaM
Dataiker

Since wiki articles use markdown syntax, you can link sub-articles using standard markdown link syntax: [text that is linked](https://www.dataiku.com). The easiest way to link to specific sections of wiki articles โ€‹is to copy the link from the section you want by hovering over the section title, and clicking the "chain" icon to the right. 

You can find additional information about attachment and links in our Wiki documentation here.

0 Kudos