Error in webapp

Solved!
legion_21
Level 2
Error in webapp

Hi there,

I have been getting this error in my webapp like below

error occured, no lines available in input

The same code is working fine in my designer environment, but when I promote it to Automation I am getting this above error. Can you someone please help me with this issue?

Attached the screenshot, FYR

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
legion_21
Level 2
Author

After updating the sample (Dataset>Sample settings>Update sample) for some datasets the issue is resolved. Some of the datasets does not have any lines available, not sure if it is a connection issue or permission issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @legion_21,

For this error, we would need to look at a job diagnostic (from the job page, click on Actions > Download job diagnosis). Would you please send us the log from the output? If you do not feel comfortable sharing it here, please feel free to open a support ticket.

Thanks!

Jordan

0 Kudos
legion_21
Level 2
Author

I am sorry @JordanB, but I couldn't share it. Can you please let us know, what can we look for in the job diagnosis. So that, it will be helpful for us to investigate further.

0 Kudos
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @legion_21,

Sure, if you open the logs, you should see a stack trace that should indicate where this error message is originating. The error may be a database or permissions-related issue, as the error indicates that no lines are available. Databases connections need to be remapped from the design to the automation node, so I would first check the logs and see if there is any indication of the database being used and make sure you can access it from your automation node.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Jordan

0 Kudos
legion_21
Level 2
Author

After updating the sample (Dataset>Sample settings>Update sample) for some datasets the issue is resolved. Some of the datasets does not have any lines available, not sure if it is a connection issue or permission issue.

0 Kudos
JordanB
Dataiker

Hi @legion_21,

Within the logs, are you seeing any error messaging? For example. "{schema name} does not exist or not authorized".

Again, this error usually indicates that either the database user of the DSS user running the job does not have permission to access the specified schema or it does not exist. Please confirm with your DSS and/or database administrator.

Thanks!

Jordan

0 Kudos