Can not export a webapp published in dashboard as pdf

erikalyxell
Level 1
Can not export a webapp published in dashboard as pdf

I have built a bokeh webapp in Dataiku and published it to a dashboard. I want to export the dashboard as a pdf from the action menu to the right but I get only a blank page. 

I tried to save the bokeh webapp as an insight and then add the insight to the dashboard, then I can export the dashboard as a PDF but can't use the filters I created in the webapp to filter the data before exporting to pdf. 

Can somebody please advice on this issue? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tashaygm
Level 1

My team has also encountered this issue recently and would love to know when a solution is available.

0 Kudos
tgb417

@tashaygm wand @erikalyxell ,

Welcome to the Dataiku community, we are so glad to have you here.  

Iโ€™m not actively using Dataiku Webapps in dashboards.  However, I know that the default installation of Dataiku will not export .PDFs.  You have to do a post upgrade/install, installation of some additional graphics components. 

This link documents the install process. 
https://doc.dataiku.com/dss/latest/installation/custom/graphics-export.html

Iโ€™d make sure this has been done first, and that general .pdf-ing from dashboards works.  Then Iโ€™d retest what you are working on.

If that does not work, Iโ€™d submit a support ticket.  The support team is very helpful.  

I can imaging that others in the future would benefit from hearing back about what you ended up finding about this.  So when you have solve this Iโ€™d like to invite you to share your solution here as well.

--Tom
0 Kudos