how to run propensity model in DSS

Solved!
sidstack
Level 2
how to run propensity model in DSS

Hi, I am have a dataset where I need to run a propensity model to score. Can you advise how I can go about it? I am an absolute beginner

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @sidstack here are some resources that I think may help:

I hope this helps!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tgb417

@sidstack ,

Welcome to the dataiku community.

I think your first question is propensity to do what ______________ ?

That is who are you looking toward the propensity to do what?

For example what is the propensity of subscribers to renew? 

--Tom
0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @sidstack and welcome to the community. Much to @tgb417 point, is this related to churn modeling? If it is there are a lot of resources we can share by searching on the community, or on the Dataiku AcademyKnowledge Base, and Documentation. So let us know when you have a chance!

Looking for more resources to help you use Dataiku effectively and upskill your knowledge? Check out these great resources: Dataiku Academy | Documentation | Knowledge Base

A reply answered your question? Mark as โ€˜Accepted Solutionโ€™ to help others like you!
0 Kudos
sidstack
Level 2
Author

Hello, I am sorry for not being descriptive. So I would like to run a propensity model to identify customers with the propensity to sign up for a card. The target variable is binary to mark yes or no. My train dataset has the target variable and i have been provided a test set without that column. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
CoreyS
Dataiker Alumni

Hi @sidstack here are some resources that I think may help:

I hope this helps!