New to Dataiku DSS? Try out our NEW Quick Start Programs today and get onboarded on the product in just one hour! Let's go

View more rows of predicted data for a model ?

Solved!
Jérémie_BORDIER
View more rows of predicted data for a model ?
Hi,

Is there a way to see the full dataset of the predicted data of a give model ? Right know it seems to be limited to only 50k rows, and with my filters on I only get to see a very small portion of the rows I would like to study in order to enhance my model.

Thanks !
1 Solution
jrouquie
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Jérémie,

The recommended way to get predictions for a full dataset is to

• deploy your best model to the flow

• use it to score a dataset (in your case, I guess it is the same dataset as the one used for training.

See http://learn.dataiku.com/tutorials/103/part2.html for a detailed explanation.

Alternatively, in models → settings → Train & validation, you may change the dataset used for validation and get a report on the whole dataset. But beware that using the same data for training and validation yields artificially good performance, that will not generalize when predicting on new data.

I hope this helps,

Jean-Baptiste

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jrouquie
Dataiker Alumni

Hi Jérémie,

The recommended way to get predictions for a full dataset is to

• deploy your best model to the flow

• use it to score a dataset (in your case, I guess it is the same dataset as the one used for training.

See http://learn.dataiku.com/tutorials/103/part2.html for a detailed explanation.

Alternatively, in models → settings → Train & validation, you may change the dataset used for validation and get a report on the whole dataset. But beware that using the same data for training and validation yields artificially good performance, that will not generalize when predicting on new data.

I hope this helps,

Jean-Baptiste

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels (1)
A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS