The Dataiku Frontrunner Awards have just launched to recognize your achievements! Submit Your Entry

Updating Datasets from 'in flow' folder

Solved!
ennpi
Level 1
Updating Datasets from 'in flow' folder

Hello,

I created a folder in a flow and manually uploaded csv files to it, I then created a dataset from that folder (by going into the folder and right click => create dataset).

What I want is that when I upload a file with the same name in the same folder, for that dataset to be recreated with from the new uploaded file (only rows content is changed).

When I try and rebuild the dataset, nothing changes.

How can I achieve that?

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
StanG
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi,

Actually you don't need to build the dataset to get the changes. The dataset is automatically updated with the new file you upload to the folder.
It's just that the sample preview is not automatically reloaded. You can go the Configure sample > Save and refresh sample to see the changes after the file upload. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
StanG
Dataiker
Dataiker

Hi,

Actually you don't need to build the dataset to get the changes. The dataset is automatically updated with the new file you upload to the folder.
It's just that the sample preview is not automatically reloaded. You can go the Configure sample > Save and refresh sample to see the changes after the file upload. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
A banner prompting to get Dataiku DSS