Missing partition

Solved!
Ibrahima13
Level 2
Missing partition

Hello DSS community, 

I have created a sync recipe which generates a partitioned Oracle table. However I don't understand why some partition disappear when I re-launch the sync recipe. For example in the attachment the partition of 2020-09 is missing. Could you please help me to understand why some partitions are missing ? 

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Ibrahima13,

Unfortunately, we will need a job diagnosis to be able to investigate this issue further. Can you please open a support ticket with us directly and provide the following? 

1. A job diagnosis of the failing sync job
  2. A screenshot of the Status tab of your input QUERY_BRRIC_RETAIL dataset (showing the 2020-09 partition in the input dataset as well)? 

Thanks,

Andrew

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Ibrahima13,

Does the "2020-09" partition exist in the input dataset? Also, how are the partition dependencies defined for your recipe? Can you include some additional screenshots?

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Ibrahima13
Level 2
Author

Hello Andrew, 

Thank you for your reply. Yes the partition "2020-09" exists in the input dataset. There is no dependencies in the partition. The partition is defined in one column. Please find in attachment more screenshots of the recipe. 

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
ATsao
Dataiker

Hi Ibrahima13,

Unfortunately, we will need a job diagnosis to be able to investigate this issue further. Can you please open a support ticket with us directly and provide the following? 

1. A job diagnosis of the failing sync job
  2. A screenshot of the Status tab of your input QUERY_BRRIC_RETAIL dataset (showing the 2020-09 partition in the input dataset as well)? 

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Ibrahima13
Level 2
Author

Hello Andrew, 

Thank you very much for your reply. OK I will create a ticket with the necessary information. 

Have a nice day

0 Kudos